The corona short time work can be a very good possibility to protect your company and your employees – and, therefore, also the Austrian economy – from the immense impact the current crisis has.
Many of the “rules” in regards to short time working, such as the requirements, application process, agreement with employee, etc. have been adapted and enhanced during the last couple of days continuously.
Overall, this of course should support the businesses and enhance their possibilities, however, with that many changes being implemented, it can become quite incomprehensive and difficult to understand.
Therefore, we have:
- Monitored the development of short time working very closely
- Gathered all needed application forms and templates
- Our labour law experts available – incl. an updated Q&A
- Developed a tool, in which we can show you very quickly the individual possibilities for the time reduction – this is meant as a basis for you to decide on how to move forward
If you need:
- A first level of support – how does short time working can be implemented in your concrete case?
- Calculation of the reduction time and the support received?
- Support in the application process at Unemployment Office and setting up the social partner agreement? – also backdated!
- Corresponding consideration of short time working in payroll?
We are happy to assist you with it and organize all necessary steps on your behalf.
Kindly contact your main point of contact at Hübner & Hübner or raise your questions directly in our form.