Unfortunately new economic aids are required due to the lockdown. We will provide you with a short overview of the known extensions and expansions.
Extension of the compensation for loss of profits (“Verlustersatz”) until March 2022
- January until March 2022 are included in the extension
- Drop in sales must be at least 40% (compared to 2019)
- Replacement rate of 70 to 90% of losses
- Maximum of 12 Milliont EUR (instead of 10 Million EUR)
- Time period: January to March 2022
- Application at the beginning of 2022
- Payout in two tranches – However, it is not mandatory to apply for the compensation for loss of profits (“Verlustersatz”) under the first tranche, it is also possible to apply for the entire loss compensation with a single application under the second tranche.
Tipp: Download FAQs for the extension of the compensation for loss of profits (“Verlustersatz”) until March 2022
Extension of bonus for loss of profits (“Ausfallbonus”) until March 2022 (Ausfallbonus III)
- The extension oft the bonus for loss of profits (“Ausfallbonus”) is valid for the period of November 2021 to March 2022
- Drop in sales has to be at least 40% (compared to 2019)
- Cap of 80.000,00 EUR a month – Attention: Consideration short-time work allowances
- Maximum of 2,3 Millionen EUR (instead of 1,8 Million EUR)
- Application starting from December 16th 2021
Tipp: Download FAQs for the extension of the bonus for loss of profits (Ausfallsbonus III)
Reactivation of the fund for hardship cas (“Härtefallfonds“)
- The fund of hardship case (” Härtefallfonds”), which has ended on October 31st 2021 hast been reactivated.
- For the period of November 2021 to march 2022
- The drop in income has to be at least 40% or the ongoing costs higher than can be covered
- Compensation rate of 80% plus 100 EUR of the net income drop
- Maximum of 2.000 EUR, minimum 600 EUR
The according final regulations have not yet been published.
Other instruments and informations
THE NPO-subsidy and the organizer protective screen (“Veranstalter-Schutzschirm”) have also been extended until March 2022.
Attention: If funded companies don´t abide the COVID-regulations, the aids have to be refunded. If a company receives an administrative penalty e.g. connected to the 2G-checks, the aids have to be refunded for the respective months.